Monday, March 1, 2021

Why mistakes are good for learning

Mistakes are good for learning because they make you keep trying, and eventually you will get good results. For example last year when I was learning how to complete primes and composites on maths buddy I wasn't exactly a genius, but instead of giving up because I found it difficult, I practised on the weekends and by the end of the term I was getting 100% on scores. So instead of giving up when you find something hard and seems impossible for your brain, keep trying and ask someone for help because there's no shame in finding something difficult. There is only shame in having 10% percent on your math score by the end of term.


2 comments:

  1. That was awesome Tara I really liked how you kept saying that you should never give up and I liked how you talked about your primes and composites. Im doing prime and composite numbers and now I know what to do. That was really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for using an example from your own learning, Tara. (You could probably teach me a thing or two now about primes and composites!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.