Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Goals for Term 2

This term I would like to have my main focus on maths, as it is my weakest subject. So far I can recall almost all of my time tables from 1-11s, so my aim for this term could be to learn the twelve and thirteen time tables and be able to recollect within three seconds, as the rule goes.

I would also like to learn new sports skills, my main sports have always been equestrian (at home) and club hockey. At school each term we usually have a new sport that many of us do not know how to play so we all get a chance to develop a new capability. For example, last term we played softball, and throughout the year before, we played volleyball, rippa rugby, and basket ball. I hope you enjoyed this blog post about my goals for this term.


Do YOU have some goals?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.