Monday, July 23, 2018

Quick write: my school holiday


The first week of my school holiday was really just the same as every other. You know, like when you sleep in on the mornings wishing it could every day and playing with your pets. The second week on the hand was pretty exciting. At the start of the week we went into town for hockey training it was for both me and my sister. While we did that mum went to the supermarket for that week’s cupboard. Near the end of the week on Thursday night my oldest sibling Brydie came to our house and gave my other sister Tess a lesson with her pony Skippy. She came with a horse float because she was going to take my pony Cricket and me to her house while Tess and mum went to Christchurch for a horse event. When we dropped Cricket off in his paddock Brydie said she was very vogie that her two sisters could ride.   23/7/18

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara

    Sounds Like You Had An Entertaining Holiday!
    What Dose Vogie Mean?
    Next time you could add in some more about your first week.
    Great blog post.

    From Eden.
    Come check out my blog
    http://lakebrunneredenw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.