Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Times with my cousin.

My cousin is very unhelpful for things like pulling weeds out of the the garden and bagging kindling. Reason one, when he does it he puts all the wood in no shelter and when it rains that night their all wet and we can’t get our fire started. When he does the garden he’s almost worse, my cousin pulls out the vegetables because he thinks their weeds. He’s so leonine, that when you tell him off, he will tease you because your small.


This is not real.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tara!
    This is a great piece of writing! Somehow, every time your write you involve some sort of humour to your stories; it's great! Next time, I think you should make your post a little bit more interesting, like adding colour to your post. Other than that, fabulous piece of writing Tara.
    If you have any spare time, come and check out my blog at:
    http://lakebrunnertessm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.